Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends clay roasting kilns and auxiliary equipment in which clay, used as filter in treating oil, is cleaned and treated for reuse.
- 2) Adjusts temperature of rotary kilns in which clay is roasted, by regulating valves controlling gas or oil and air supply.
- 3) Starts, stops, and regulates speed of conveyors and elevators by which used clay is charged into kilns from storage bins.
- 4) Fires oil-burning or gas-burning steam heater to supply steam for treating clay before it is dumped from filters.
- 5) Checks weight per cubic foot of clay to determine whether it conforms to requirements, using spring balance.
- 6) Cleans lumps of fused clay from screens at outlet of kilns.
- 7) Oils and greases equipment.
Is being a "CLAY ROASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLAY ROASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLAY ROASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLAY ROASTER"
Job Number: 1908