Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines and equipment that mix materials, such as clay, iron oxide, magnesium, and water according to formula for use in making brick or ceramic floor tile: Gathers materials specified by work order from storage area and transports materials to scales, using handtruck or industrial truck.
- 2) Weighs materials and records weight on batch card.
- 3) Dumps materials into mixer, using hoist, or shovels materials into mixer.
- 4) Turns valves to admit specified amount of water into mixer, and flips switch or presses button to start mixer.
- 5) Presses button to discharge mixture from machine or shovels mixture into container.
Is being a "CLAY MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLAY MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLAY MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLAY MIXER"
Job Number: 1906