Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates blunger and auxiliary equipment to blend and mix clay into semiliquid for use in casting ceramic ware: Dumps sacks of clay into conveyor to charge blunger.
- 2) Turns valve to admit water into blunger.
- 3) Starts blunger that mixes clay into semiliquid.
- 4) Stops blunger and places hydrometer in semiliquid to determine specific gravity.
- 5) Adds water or clay to obtain mixture of specific gravity.
- 6) Regulates valves to discharge mixture over screens, agitators, and magnets to remove iron or steel in mixture.
- 7) Removes excess water from mixture with vacuum filter.
- 8) Washes screens and magnets to remove foreign particles and sludge, using hose.
- 9) May mix clays according to formula.
Is being a "CLAY MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLAY MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLAY MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLAY MAKER"
Job Number: 1905