Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that separates crushed ore into sands and slimes, preparatory to concentration of metal: Starts equipment, and regulates flow of crushed ore, water, and flotation reagent into classifiers which separate coarse particles by raking mechanism or swirling action of water while fine particles are carried off in overflow.
- 2) Observes meter indicating alkalinity of slime, and adds lime solution, as necessary.
- 3) Removes sand to prevent clogging by flushing or pulling lever on classifier to dump it.
- 4) May lubricate machines.
- 5) May replace defective parts, using handtools.
- 6) May be designated according to type of classifier used as Cone-Classifier Tender.
Is being a "CLASSIFIER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLASSIFIER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLASSIFIER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLASSIFIER TENDER"
Job Number: 1904