Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates classifier units to separate coarse and fine precipitated alumina particles from liquor: Regulates valves on settling trays of hydroseparators to draw fine particles from top and coarse particles from bottom of trays.
- 2) Adjusts valves to wash liquor from coarse particles in classifier unit.
- 3) Pumps fine hydrate from underflow of tray thickeners to storage tank for use in precipitating more alumina, and pumps coarse particles to storage tanks to await further processing.
- 4) Lubricates valves and adjusts packing glands to prevent leaks.
- 5) May open and close valves and start and stop pumps to circulate cleaning solutions through process lines.
- 6) May keep log of operations.
Is being a "CLASSIFIER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLASSIFIER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLASSIFIER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLASSIFIER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1903