Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment that separates mud from alumina liquor and recovers soda from mud: Pumps thickened mud to washers and turns valves to regulate flow of water into washers.
- 2) Turns valves to release specified amount of mud into washers to maintain sludge balance.
- 3) Turns valves to pump sediments from washer into earthen thickeners.
- 4) Opens valves to introduce starch into mud settlement and to regulate flow of milk of lime at specified rates.
- 5) Lubricates valves and adjusts packing glands, using grease guns and wrench.
Is being a "CLARIFIER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLARIFIER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLARIFIER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLARIFIER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1893