Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Detaches clamping devices and stacks glued veneer panels after removal from cold press, working as member of team: Loosens turn buckles with metal rod and removes retaining rod attached to rails at top and bottom of stack.
- 2) Removes top rail from stack and stacks veneer panels and caul boards on separate handtrucks.
- 3) Pushes handtruck with veneer panels to drying oven or storage area for drying.
- 4) May separate layers of veneer panels with spacer sticks.
- 5) May clean glue from caul boards, using scraper.
- 6) May be known according to specific task performed as Veneer Stacker.
Is being a "CLAMP REMOVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLAMP REMOVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLAMP REMOVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLAMP REMOVER"
Job Number: 1886