Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and clamps together wooden parts for such products as door frames and furniture parts, using jig equipped with power clamping device: Places precut wooden parts in jig in specified sequence and position, and activates mechanism that clamps parts together.
- 2) Releases clamp and stacks completed items on skid.
- 3) May turn crank to adjust width of jig.
- 4) May brush glue on wooden parts or squirt glue in dowel or tenon holes before assembling parts.
- 5) May be designated according to product as Hollow-Core Door-Frame Assembler; Louver-Door Assembler.
Is being a "CLAMP-JIG ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CLAMP-JIG ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CLAMP-JIG ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CLAMP-JIG ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 1890