Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps records of selection and assignment of personnel in office that recruits workers from civil service register: Mails announcements of examinations and blank application forms in response to requests.
- 2) Performs reception duties and answers questions about examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- 3) Issues application forms to applicants at counter.
- 4) Reviews applications for completeness, accuracy, and eligibility requirements.
- 5) Files application forms, test papers, and records.
- 6) Reviews examination ratings and places names of eligibles on register.
- 7) Refers names from register to agency head and notifies eligible applicants of appointment.
- 8) Posts results of interviews on file cards.
- 9) Requests references from present or past employers concerning applicants.
- 10) Types reports and forms.
- 11) May keep records, such as group life insurance and retirement payments.
- 12) May administer civil service examinations to applicants.
Is being a "CIVIL-SERVICE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIVIL-SERVICE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIVIL-SERVICE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIVIL-SERVICE CLERK"
Job Number: 1878