Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls regauging equipment from panelboard to reduce proof of newly distilled liquor in cistern tank before barreling: Reads charts to ascertain proof of liquor to be regauged, number of gallons to be regauged, and number of gallons of deionized water required to produce liquor of specified proof.
- 2) Pumps specified number of gallons of liquor and deionized water into cistern tank.
- 3) Opens valves to admit compressed air and agitate mixture.
- 4) Reads thermometer and alcohol-proof hydrometer during process and compares readings with standard gauging manual to determine final proof of liquor.
- 5) Pumps liquor into filling tanks for barreling or into railroad tank cars for shipment.
Is being a "CISTERN-ROOM OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CISTERN-ROOM OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CISTERN-ROOM OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CISTERN-ROOM OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1874