Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of tasks in cleaning floors and moving equipment for amusement show, such as fair, circus, or carnival, as directed: Cleans and sweeps show area after each performance.
- 2) Cleans floor after elephants and horses perform.
- 3) Moves wild animal cages, acrobatic equipment, and carries other properties to show area.
- 4) Leads horses, elephants, and other animals into show area.
- 5) Loads and unloads animals and equipment on and off train.
- 6) May work as member of team to erect and dismantle canvas tents and place seats.
Is being a "CIRCUS LABORER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIRCUS LABORER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIRCUS LABORER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIRCUS LABORER"
Job Number: 1872