Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles records concerned with delivery or mail order distribution of newspapers or magazines to subscribers, carriers, or dealers and adjusts complaints: Examines delivery tickets and records number of newspapers or magazines delivered to each city carrier or dealer.
- 2) Types changes and corrections in names and addresses of subscribers, carriers, and dealers on distribution lists.
- 3) Writes or types receipts for mail order subscriptions and forwards them to customers.
- 4) Examines subscription date file and sends form letters to solicit renewal of expiring subscriptions.
- 5) Receives telephoned and written complaints from subscribers and notifies distributor.
- 6) Sells back copies of publication as requested.
- 7) When concerned with distribution of publications within city may be designated City-Distribution Clerk.
Is being a "CIRCULATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIRCULATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIRCULATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIRCULATION CLERK"
Job Number: 1870