"CIRCULATING PROCESS INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects machined parts and mechanical or electrical assembly of electrical equipment to detect defective assemblies and ensure quality of production: Verifies dimensions and location or alignment of layouts of mechanical assemblies and electrical contacts, using micrometers, calipers, squares, rules, protractors, dial indicators, scales, and gauges.
- 2) Compares machined surfaces with finished blocks.
- 3) Examines parts to detect cracks, flaws, damaged surfaces, and burrs to ensure completeness.
- 4) Stops defective assembly or machining operations and notifies supervisor.
- 5) Examines colored wires connected to terminals of apparatus to verify wiring locations, and examines connections for excessive or loose solder.
- 6) Tests electrical characteristics, such as resistance, short circuits, continuity, and grounds, using test equipment.
- 7) Prepares inspection reports and records specified information on inspection tickets.
- 8) May operate bench lathe to machine salvageable parts.
- 9) May connect loose wires to terminals, using soldering iron or wire-wrapping gun.
- 10) May be designated according to product inspected as Transformer Inspector; Wiring Inspector.
Is being a "CIRCULATING PROCESS INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIRCULATING PROCESS INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIRCULATING PROCESS INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIRCULATING PROCESS INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1869