"CIRCULAR SAW OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates circular saw to cut concrete or asphalt along marked line to facilitate installation and repair of utility systems and equipment: Installs specified diamond edged circular blade, using handtools.
- 2) Positions and lowers guide arm of saw over marked cutting line.
- 3) Connects water hose to supply coolant between cutting blade and surface.
- 4) Starts motor and pushes lever to lower blade into concrete surface until specified depth has been attained.
- 5) Pulls lever to activate self-propelled saw along marked line.
- 6) Guides saw along line, using handle bars attached to saw.
- 7) Changes worn cutting blades and makes minor repairs, using handtools.
Is being a "CIRCULAR SAW OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIRCULAR SAW OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIRCULAR SAW OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIRCULAR SAW OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1866