Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines packages of cigarettes to detect packing or wrapping defects: Gathers sample package from each packing and wrapping machine and weighs package to determine whether weight of cigarettes and package conforms to standards.
- 2) Pulls tear tape, removes cellophane wrapper, and examines glue line to detect defective gluing.
- 3) Opens packages with defective folding, printing, or stamp alignment and returns cigarettes for rewrapping.
- 4) Records weight and number of defective packages from each machine.
- 5) Notifies CELLOPHANE WRAPPER, MACHINE or CIGARETTE-PACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR of defects.
Is being a "CIGARETTE-PACKAGE EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE-PACKAGE EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE-PACKAGE EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE-PACKAGE EXAMINER"
Job Number: 1859