Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends cigarette-making machine that encases tobacco in continuous paper roll and cuts cigarettes from roll: Places roll of cigarette paper on spindle.
- 2) Sets monogram-printing device to print brand name on paper at specified position, using wrenches.
- 3) Regulates flow of shredded tobacco to ensure that cigarette contains specified amount of tobacco.
- 4) Fills ink and glue reservoirs.
- 5) Threads cigarette paper between guide rolls and adjusts friction tension on holding spindles, using wrench.
- 6) Starts machine and observes operation.
- 7) Reports malfunction to MACHINE ADJUSTER.
- 8) Cleans paper scraps and waste materials from machine, using brush.
- 9) Places coil of tipping material on spindle and fills hopper with filters when making filter-, cork-, straw-, or ivory-tipped cigarettes.
- 10) Replaces full catching trays.
- 11) May be designated according to type of cigarette as Filter-Cigarette-Making-Machine Operator.
Is being a "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1857