Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Off bears and examines cigarettes discharged from cigarette-making machine and places them in cigarette tray preparatory to packaging: Picks up double handful of cigarettes from conveyor and observes cigarettes to detect defective gluing, filling, and printing of brand name.
- 2) Places cigarettes in tray and pushes cigarettes against back of tray to even edges, using hand or paddle.
- 3) Places defective cigarettes in separate container.
- 4) Periodically inserts 20 cigarettes in tray gauge to verify length, circumference, and location of brand name.
- 5) Notifies CIGARETTE-FILTER-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR of machine malfunction.
Is being a "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE CATCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE CATCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE CATCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE CATCHER"
Job Number: 1856