Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and cleans cigarette lighters, using handtools: Disassembles lighter and adjusts or replaces parts, such as spark wheels, injector valves, and clutch gears, using handtools.
- 2) Removes cotton and defective wick from lighter, inserts new wick, and repacks cotton, using tweezers and picks.
- 3) Immerses lighters in solution to clean them.
- 4) Applies polish to lighters and refinishes surfaces, using hand polisher.
- 5) Inserts flint and fills lighter with fluid or gas.
- 6) May immerse butane lighters in specified solution to detect leaks.
- 7) May sell lighters to customers.
- 8) May compute charges for repairs.
Is being a "CIGARETTE-LIGHTER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE-LIGHTER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE-LIGHTER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE-LIGHTER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 1855