Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects cigarettes to determine quality of cigarette-making machine output: Collects and examines samples from each machine for defective printing, filling, sealing, and cutting.
- 2) Places twenty cigarettes in tray gauge to verify dimensions.
- 3) Verifies position of brand name printed on wrapper, using gauge.
- 4) Weighs cigarettes to determine conformance to standard and records weight and hour of weighing.
- 5) Notifies CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR of deviations from standards.
Is being a "CIGARETTE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1850