"CIGARETTE-AND-FILTER CHIEF INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines plain or filter-tipped cigarettes or filters to ensure that quality of product conforms to standards: Inspects cigarettes or filters produced to detect imperfections, such as loose ends, stems, stemholes, defective glue lines, and defectively attached filters.
- 2) Examines cigarettes, attached filters, and filters rejected by CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE CATCHER and CIGARETTE INSPECTOR and discards inferior products.
- 3) Notifies CIGARETTE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR of deviations from standards.
- 4) Records number of cigarettes found with defects and compiles summary production sheets.
- 5) Verifies and totals figures posted by CIGARETTE INSPECTOR.
Is being a "CIGARETTE-AND-FILTER CHIEF INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGARETTE-AND-FILTER CHIEF INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGARETTE-AND-FILTER CHIEF INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGARETTE-AND-FILTER CHIEF INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1853