"CIGAR-WRAPPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that automatically encase tobacco filler in layers of homogenized leaf tobacco to form cigars: Places rolls of homogenized leaf on spindles and guides leaf through tension guides and rollers of machine.
- 2) Starts machine that automatically wraps filler with binder, mouth end of cigar with reinforcing band, and bunch with wrapper leaf to form cigar.
- 3) Observes machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- 4) Turns setscrews to adjust feed rate, and stops and clears machine when jam-up occurs.
- 5) Examines cigars discharged from machine for defects, such as holes, tears, and insufficient filler, and for conformity to size specifications.
- 6) Loads inspected cigars into storage containers.
Is being a "CIGAR-WRAPPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGAR-WRAPPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGAR-WRAPPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGAR-WRAPPER TENDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 1862