Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts cigars according to color and loads cigars in handpress prior to wrapping in cellophane and banding: Examines cigars to detect variations in color and lays them in separate piles.
- 2) Places cigars of same color in press box, placing paper strip and board or cardboard between successive layers.
- 3) Places board over top row of cigars and sets box in press.
- 4) Turns handwheel of press to apply pressure to box.
- 5) May inspect cigars for imperfections.
- 6) May keep record of cigars received.
- 7) May be designated by type of cigar packed as Stogie Packer.
Is being a "CIGAR PACKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGAR PACKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGAR PACKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGAR PACKER"
Job Number: 1849