Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stamps trademark on cigar wrapper: Fills ink well on machine.
- 2) Positions cellophane-wrapped cigars on conveyor leading into machine and starts machine.
- 3) Places trays at delivery end of machine to catch branded cigars and removes filled trays.
- 4) Observes machine operation to determine that stamping conforms to specifications.
- 5) Cleans ink roller and type, using ink solvent and rags.
- 6) May tend similar machine that brands directly on cigar.
Is being a "CIGAR BRANDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CIGAR BRANDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CIGAR BRANDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CIGAR BRANDER"
Job Number: 1846