Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads trucks, railroad cars, or conveyors with sand, gravel, coal, crushed stone, or other minerals: Pulls levers or presses buttons to open and close chute of storage bin to regulate flow of materials.
- 2) Loosens clogged material, using metal bar or compressed air.
- 3) May position cars under chute.
- 4) May spray water on materials to settle dust.
- 5) May keep record of materials loaded.
- 6) May pry and blast loose mined coal impounded behind battery of storage chute in steeply pitching seams, to load mine cars, and be designated Battery Starter.
Is being a "CHUTE LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHUTE LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHUTE LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHUTE LOADER"
Job Number: 1845