"CHURN OPERATOR, MARGARINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes and churns ingredients to produce margarine: Turns valves to admit preweighed ingredients, such as milk, water, and oil, into mixing vat.
- 2) Weighs or measures additives, such as emulsifier, preservatives, salt, and vitamins, according to formula, using scale or graduate.
- 3) Dumps additives into mixing vat.
- 4) Starts agitator that blends and emulsifies ingredients.
- 5) Observes temperature gauge and adjusts steam valve to maintain specified temperature in vat.
- 6) Stops agitator after specified period of time, and turns valve to transfer ingredients to cooling unit.
- 8) May test milk for acidity.
- 9) May disassemble and clean stock lines, and change filtering apparatus.
- 10) May mix ingredients for vegetable shortening and be designated Shortening Mixer.
Is being a "CHURN OPERATOR, MARGARINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHURN OPERATOR, MARGARINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHURN OPERATOR, MARGARINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHURN OPERATOR, MARGARINE"
Job Number: 1842