Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to shape ends of wooden parts to fit into sockets of implements, or into mortises of opposing wooden parts: Selects and installs cutting head, and adjusts knives, guides, and stops, according to size and shape of cuts to be made.
- 2) Verifies distances of settings and size of stock, using rule and calipers.
- 3) Clamps stock in feed-yoke or places stock on automatic fixture.
- 4) Starts machine and turns handwheel to feed stock into cutting head.
- 5) Withdraws stock when stop is reached.
- 6) May be designated according to machine operated as Double-End-Chucking-Machine Operator.
Is being a "CHUCKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHUCKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHUCKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHUCKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1839