"CHRISTMAS-TREE FARM WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plants, cultivates, and harvests evergreen trees on Christmas-tree farm: Removes brush, ferns, and other growth from planting area, using mattock and brush-hook.
- 2) Plants seedlings, using mattock or dibble.
- 3) Scatters fertilizer pellets over planted areas by hand.
- 4) Shears tops and limb tips from trees, using machete and pruning shears, to control growth, increase limb density, and improve shape.
- 5) Selects trees for cutting according to markings or size, specie, and grade, and fells trees, using ax or chain saw.
- 6) Drags cut trees from cutting area, and loads trees onto trucks.
- 7) May be designated according to seasonal task performed.
Is being a "CHRISTMAS-TREE FARM WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHRISTMAS-TREE FARM WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHRISTMAS-TREE FARM WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHRISTMAS-TREE FARM WORKER"
Job Number: 1832