Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts vocal music groups, such as choirs and glee clubs: Auditions and selects members of group.
- 2) Selects music to suit performance requirements and accommodate talent and ability of group.
- 3) Directs group at rehearsals and performance to achieve desired effects, such as tonal and harmonic balance, dynamics, rhythm, tempo, and shading, utilizing knowledge of conducting techniques and music theory.
- 4) May schedule tours and performances and arrange for transportation and lodging.
- 5) May transcribe musical compositions and melodic lines to adapt them to or create particular style for group.
Is being a "CHORAL DIRECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHORAL DIRECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHORAL DIRECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHORAL DIRECTOR"
Job Number: 1827