Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that chops and mixes ground meat into emulsion for use in making such products as bologna, meat loaves, sausages, and wieners: Dumps ground meat and premixed seasonings into chopping machine, using fork or hoist, or pulls lever to raise hopper and turns valve to feed meat trimmings into chopping machine.
- 2) Pours designated amount of premixed seasonings and water or ice into chopping machine to season, moisten, and obtain specified temperature of mixture.
- 3) Starts machine to mix emulsion to specified consistency.
- 4) Stops machine and pulls lever to lower center core of mixing bowl and discharge emulsion into pan or truck.
- 5) Scrapes emulsion from bowl.
- 6) May push truck filled with emulsion to stuffing machine.
- 8) May add ingredients, such as pickles, olives, and pimentos to emulsion.
Is being a "CHOPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHOPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHOPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHOPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1826