Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts strands of fiberglass sliver into staple lengths: Pulls ends of sliver from creel and feeds sliver into feed rollers of cutter.
- 2) Observes staple lengths falling from cutters into container on scales to detect defects, such as dirty strands and flared ends.
- 3) Removes shipping containers from scales as specified weight is attained and seals container with gummed tape.
- 4) Pastes label on shipping container and places container on pallet.
- 5) Records weight on production records.
Is being a "CHOPPED-STRAND OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHOPPED-STRAND OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHOPPED-STRAND OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHOPPED-STRAND OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1824