Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends jacketed kettles to temper chocolate used for coating baked products: Breaks slabs of prepared chocolate into pieces and dumps pieces into kettle.
- 2) Turns valves to adjust kettle heat to specified temperature to melt chocolate.
- 4) Opens water valve to cool mixture to desired consistency.
- 5) Opens valve to drain mixture into container and dumps chocolate into enrobing machine tank.
- 6) May mix cocoa butter with melted chocolate for use as filling.
- 7) May process grain to form gluten and be designated Premix Operator, Concentrate.
Is being a "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER"
Job Number: 735