Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls water-jacketed kettles or automatic equipment that tempers chocolate preparatory to molding or coating operations: Starts pumps to transfer specified quantity of chocolate from storage tanks or dumps block chocolate into tempering kettles.
- 2) Observes thermometer and turns valves to admit water or steam into jacket of kettle and to alternately heat and cool chocolate, according to temperature time chart specifications.
- 3) Starts agitators and scrapers to mix chocolate in tank.
- 4) Tests viscosity of chocolate with viscosimeter, and adds cocoa butter and lecithin as required.
- 5) Pumps chocolate from tempering kettle through water-cooled column when using automatic tempering equipment.
- 6) Sets thermometer dial to regulate temperature of chocolate to achieve specified temper.
Is being a "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHOCOLATE TEMPERER"
Job Number: 1820