"CHOCOLATE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine and equipment that deposit tempered chocolate into molds to form bars, blocks, and assorted figures: Opens valves to draw chocolate from tempering kettle or automatic tempering equipment into water-jacketed depositor of molding machine.
- 2) Observes thermometer and turns valves to admit and circulate water in jacket to maintain specified temperature of chocolate in depositor.
- 3) Adjusts piston stroke of depositor that forces measured amounts of chocolate into conveyorized molds, using handtools.
- 4) Turns handwheel to adjust speed of conveyor.
- 6) Weighs filled molds to ensure that weight of chocolate casts meet specifications.
- 7) Observes thermometer and turns thermostat and valve to control temperature in cooling tunnel.
- 8) Observes action of machine to ensure that molds do not jam.
Is being a "CHOCOLATE MOLDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHOCOLATE MOLDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHOCOLATE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHOCOLATE MOLDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1818