Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Aids CHIROPRACTOR during physical examination of patients, gives specified office treatments, and keeps patients' records: Writes history of patient's accident or illness, and shows patient to examining room.
- 2) Aids CHIROPRACTOR in lifting and turning patient under treatment.
- 3) Gives physiotherapy treatments, such as diathermy, galvanics, or hydrotherapy, following directions of CHIROPRACTOR.
- 4) Takes and records patient's temperature and blood pressure, assists in x-ray procedures, and gives first aid.
- 5) Answers telephone, schedules appointments, records treatment information on patient's chart, and fills out insurance forms.
- 6) Prepares and mails patient's bills.
Is being a "CHIROPRACTOR ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIROPRACTOR ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIROPRACTOR ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIROPRACTOR ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 1816