Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to cut and screen peeler-log cores into chips of specified size: Installs and adjusts cutting knives and reciprocating screens to obtain chips of specified size, using handtools.
- 2) Starts machine and conveyors to transfer material between processes and to storage bins.
- 3) Selects cores according to species and pushes cores onto feed conveyor, using pike pole.
- 4) Observes chips moving through screens and makes required adjustments.
- 5) May repair breaks in conveyor belts, using handtools.
Is being a "CHIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1814