Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes wood chips and glue preparatory to extruding particleboard: Pulls lever to admit dried chips from storage bins into rotary batch mixer.
- 2) Weighs resin glues and catalyst material according to formula and pours materials into mixer.
- 3) Verifies moisture content of chips by feeling chips with hand or by weighing sample of chips, drying sample in miniature oven, computing weight of moisture removed, and converting weight to percentage, using mathematical tables.
- 4) Adds water to mixture if chips are too dry.
- 5) Notifies DRIER TENDER to increase or decrease drier temperature to control moisture content of chips.
- 6) Pulls lever to discharge mixture into extruder hopper.
Is being a "CHIP-MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIP-MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIP-MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIP-MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1812