"CHIP-BIN CONVEYOR TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that conveys wood chips from chippers, cleaning machines, or yard storage to storage tanks and digester bins: Starts conveyor belts and elevators to convey specified wood chips to designated bins and tanks.
- 2) Adjusts feed mechanism by valve or lever control to regulate flow of wood chips to prevent overloading of belt.
- 3) Cleans belts, using shovel, broom, and airhose, and lubricates machinery.
- 4) May set trippers or slides to divert chips from belt into specified bins.
- 5) May measure tanks to determine amount of chips in storage.
- 6) May unload chips from railroad cars or trucks, using pneumatic tube.
Is being a "CHIP-BIN CONVEYOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIP-BIN CONVEYOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIP-BIN CONVEYOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIP-BIN CONVEYOR TENDER"
Job Number: 1811