Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that curls pile of fabric to simulate natural fur: Positions truck of cloth at feed-end of machine.
- 2) Sews cloth to leader in machine, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Turns knob to raise or lower curling brushes according to depth of pile.
- 4) Straightens cloth to remove wrinkles before cloth passes under rotating brushes.
- 5) Feels curled pile to detect knotting of fibers caused by brushes being out of adjustment.
- 6) Notifies supervisor when knots are found.
- 7) Cleans accumulated fibers from brushes, using hook.
- 8) Ravels seam to separate roll at end of piece.
- 9) Pulls or lifts roll onto truck.
- 10) May replace defective brushes, using handtools.
Is being a "CHINCHILLA-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHINCHILLA-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHINCHILLA-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHINCHILLA-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1804