"CHIMNEY SUPERVISOR, BRICK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of CHIMNEY BUILDERS, BRICK engaged in erecting brick chimneys or smokestacks for industrial plants: Measures distances and lays first tier of bricks to lay out specified circumference and curvature of chimney.
- 2) Directs workers engaged in raising scaffolds and inspects scaffolding for conformance to safety regulations.
- 3) Inspects work to ensure conformity to specifications, using spirit level.
- 4) Lays out openings in chimney and supervises installation of templates.
- 5) May keep time and progress records.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CHIMNEY SUPERVISOR, BRICK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIMNEY SUPERVISOR, BRICK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIMNEY SUPERVISOR, BRICK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIMNEY SUPERVISOR, BRICK"
Job Number: 1802