Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends immersion vats and cooling equipment that chill dressed chickens to prevent spoilage: Starts water pumps, agitators, ice feeders, and conveyors and turns valves to control rate of flow and temperature of water circulating through chilling vats.
- 2) Observes flow of ice through troughs that feed conveyor and dislodges caked ice with mallet.
- 3) Reads gauges and thermometers to verify temperatures in chilling vats and cooler.
- 4) Activates mechanical rakes to regulate flow of ice from storage bins to vats.
- 5) Records temperatures on report form.
Is being a "CHILLER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHILLER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHILLER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHILLER TENDER"
Job Number: 1799