Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages library program for children: Selects books and audiovisual materials of interest to children to be acquired by library.
- 2) Assists children in selecting and locating library materials.
- 3) Plans and conducts programs for children to encourage reading, viewing, and listening and use of library materials and facilities.
- 4) Confers with teachers, parents, and community groups to assist in developing programs to encourage and improve childrens communication skills.
- 5) Compiles lists of materials of interest to children.
- 6) Activities may include story telling, book talks, puppet shows, and film and multimedia programs.
Is being a "CHILDRENS LIBRARIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHILDRENS LIBRARIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHILDRENS LIBRARIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHILDRENS LIBRARIAN"
Job Number: 1796