Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to attend children in private home: Observes and monitors play activities or amuses children by reading to or playing games with them.
- 2) Prepares and serves meals or formulas.
- 3) Sterilizes bottles and other equipment used for feeding infants.
- 4) Dresses or assists children to dress and bathe.
- 5) Accompanies children on walks or other outings.
- 6) Washes and irons clothing.
- 7) Keeps children's quarters clean and tidy.
- 8) Cleans other parts of home.
- 9) May be designated Nurse, Infants' when in charge of infants.
- 10) May be designated Baby Sitter when employed on daily or hourly basis.
Is being a "CHILD MONITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHILD MONITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHILD MONITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHILD MONITOR"
Job Number: 1793