"CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, NUCLEAR MEDICINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGISTS engaged in preparing, administering, and measuring radioactive isotopes in therapeutic, diagnostic, and tracer studies: Assigns workers to prepare radiopharmaceuticals, perform nuclear medicine studies, and conduct laboratory tests, and monitors activities to ensure efficiency and accuracy of procedures.
- 2) Writes computer protocols for diagnostic studies.
- 3) Develops protocols for new and revised procedures and trains department workers in overall operation of department and use of equipment.
- 4) Administers radiopharmaceuticals under direction of physician or other qualified medical personnel.
- 5) Implements and supervises radiation safety policies and procedures to ensure safety of personnel and legal requirements are met for handling and disposing of radioactive materials.
- 6) Assists in coordinating activities with other departments and in resolving operating problems.
- 7) Performs duties of NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST as needed.
Is being a "CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, NUCLEAR MEDICINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, NUCLEAR MEDICINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, NUCLEAR MEDICINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, NUCLEAR MEDICINE"
Job Number: 1791