"CHIEF ENGINEER, WATERWORKS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and directs activities concerned with water utility systems installation, operation, maintenance, and service: Directs activities of engineers engaged in preparing designs and plans to construct, enlarge, and modify such facilities as water treatment plants, watersheds, and dams, hydroelectric stations, pumping stations, and to install water mains, and other appurtenances.
- 2) Provides engineering and technical direction for planning and design of water utility projects.
- 3) Reviews plans and specifications prior to instituting project to determine whether they meet organizational requirements.
- 4) Analyzes and compiles data received from engineers to prepare budget estimates.
- 5) Directs and coordinates engineers in conducting studies, such as economics of systems operation, water distribution, and water treatment plants or relative equipment performance to determine most feasible approach to meeting organizational and technical problems.
- 6) Confers with municipal authorities concerning budget requirements, changes in organizational policy, regulation of water rates, and plumbing requirements, or other problems affecting community.
Is being a "CHIEF ENGINEER, WATERWORKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIEF ENGINEER, WATERWORKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIEF ENGINEER, WATERWORKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIEF ENGINEER, WATERWORKS"
Job Number: 1783