"CHIEF CLERK, PRINT SHOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in duplicating department: Analyzes requisitions for duplicating to determine method of reproduction, based on requested completion date, and availability and specialization of machines and machine operators.
- 2) Keeps file indicating priority, date due, and status of job.
- 3) Examines material in process and suggests improved methods of reproduction.
- 4) Oversees machine preventive-maintenance program.
- 5) May confer with persons requesting printing or duplicating to determine preference of methods and materials.
- 6) May keep stock of duplicating material and requisition material.
- 7) May keep supply of standard forms and issue forms on requisition.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 9) May supervise workers engaged in making microfilm or microfiche copies of records and be designated Micrographics-Services Supervisor.
Is being a "CHIEF CLERK, PRINT SHOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIEF CLERK, PRINT SHOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIEF CLERK, PRINT SHOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIEF CLERK, PRINT SHOP"
Job Number: 1778