"CHIEF CLERK, MEASUREMENT DEPARTMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in compiling reports concerning quality and quantity of oil or natural gas produced, purchased, transported, and sold: Directs clerks in compiling of production and sales reports, purchase orders, and transportation records.
- 2) Oversees consolidation of data used to determine heating quality of natural gas.
- 3) Directs clerks in compiling production records and other reports.
- 4) Calculates factors used to compute petroleum or gas volumes transported by pipelines, using adding machine or calculator.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May direct CHART CLERKS in compiling data relating to volume of petroleum or gas products passing specified points on pipeline system and be designated Chart Clerk, Chief.
Is being a "CHIEF CLERK, MEASUREMENT DEPARTMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIEF CLERK, MEASUREMENT DEPARTMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIEF CLERK, MEASUREMENT DEPARTMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIEF CLERK, MEASUREMENT DEPARTMENT"
Job Number: 1777