"CHIEF BANK EXAMINER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs investigation of financial institutions for state or federal regulatory agency to enforce laws and regulations governing establishment, operation, and solvency of financial institutions: Schedules audits according to departmental policy, availability of personnel, and financial condition of institution.
- 2) Evaluates examination reports to determine action required to protect solvency of institution and interests of shareholders and depositors.
- 3) Confers with financial advisors and other regulatory officials to recommend or initiate action against banks failing to comply with laws and regulations.
- 4) Confers with officials of financial institutions industry to exchange views and discuss issues.
- 5) Reviews application for merger, acquisition, establishment of new institution, acceptance in Federal Reserve System, or other action, and evaluates results of investigations undertaken to determine whether such action is in public interest.
- 6) Recommends acceptance or rejection of application on basis of findings.
Is being a "CHIEF BANK EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHIEF BANK EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHIEF BANK EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHIEF BANK EXAMINER"
Job Number: 1776