Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Grades baby chicks according to appearance and separates healthy from deformed or diseased chicks: Examines baby chicks for curled toes, blindness, misshaped beaks, discolored downs, and abdominal rigidity.
- 2) Examines chicks for symptoms of diseases, such as bronchitis and navel infection.
- 3) Segregates healthy from diseased or deformed chicks.
- 4) Places diseased chicks in incinerator.
- 5) May press beak of chicks against hot wire to remove tip of beak.
- 6) May pack chicks in cartons.
Is being a "CHICK GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHICK GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHICK GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHICK GRADER"
Job Number: 1773