Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that compounds ingredients into chemical solutions used as adhesive or conductive coatings for electron tubes: Weighs and measures specified type and quantity of liquid and powdered ingredients.
- 2) Pours, dumps, or pumps ingredients into mixing equipment.
- 3) Starts equipment that compounds chemical ingredients and deionized water into chemical solutions, such as frit or conductive graphite.
- 4) Tests mixture for conformance to prescribed standards, using testing devices, such as pH meter, resistivity meter, titration apparatus, colorimeter, thermometer, and viscometer.
- 5) Pours compounded product into containers for application to tube seams, funnel, or ceramic parts by other workers.
Is being a "CHEMICAL PREPARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEMICAL PREPARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEMICAL PREPARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEMICAL PREPARER"
Job Number: 1754