"CHEMICAL LABORATORY CHIEF"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and directs activities of chemical laboratory in industrial, research, governmental, or other organization: Plans, coordinates, and directs programs for research, product development, improvement of manufacturing processes; or for analysis and testing of substances to support criminal investigations, to detect toxins, or to verify composition of manufactured and agricultural products, and natural resources, such as air, soil, and water.
- 2) Coordinates research and analysis activities according to applicable government regulations, manufacturing processes, or other considerations, and approves modification of formulas, standards, specifications, and processes.
- 3) Reviews research, testing, quality control, and other operational reports to ensure that quality standards, efficiency, and schedules are met.
- 4) Interprets results of laboratory activities to laboratory personnel, management, and professional and technical societies, and prepares reports and technical papers.
- 5) May prepare and administer budgets.
- 6) May advise and assist in obtaining patents for products, processes, or equipment.
Is being a "CHEMICAL LABORATORY CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEMICAL LABORATORY CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEMICAL LABORATORY CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEMICAL LABORATORY CHIEF"
Job Number: 1748