"CHEF, PASSENGER VESSEL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of kitchen workers to prepare and cook food aboard passenger ship: Collaborates with STEWARD/STEWARDESS, CHIEF, PASSENGER SHIP to plan menus.
- 2) Determines time and sequence of cooking operations to meet meal-serving hours.
- 3) Delegates to SOUS CHEF responsibility for preparation of food.
- 4) Directs cooks, bakers, butchers, and other kitchen personnel engaged in preparing, cooking, and serving food.
- 5) Inspects galleys, bakery, and butcher shop for cleanliness.
- 6) Requisitions food and galley supplies.
- 7) Estimates cost of food consumed and compiles cost control records.
- 8) Authorizes personnel to work overtime.
Is being a "CHEF, PASSENGER VESSEL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEF, PASSENGER VESSEL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEF, PASSENGER VESSEL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEF, PASSENGER VESSEL"
Job Number: 1744